Our Window Tinting Process
First and foremost, we listen to you. Understanding your specific tinting needs and preferences allows us to provide a customized solution that maximizes comfort, aesthetics, and fits your budget.
Expertise Across Makes and Models
Our seasoned technicians are trained in tinting a diverse range of vehicles. Whether you drive a compact sedan, a luxurious SUV, or a spacious minivan, we have the skills to ensure your tint is perfectly applied.
We use only the highest quality tint films from industry-leading brands like 3M and Llumar FormulaOne, including options like ceramic window film for superior heat rejection and UV protection. The quality of the film we use ensures longevity, performance, and a sleek, stylish look that enhances your vehicle’s appearance.
Efficient and Effective Service
Time is of the essence, and we respect that. Our technicians are not only experts in what they do but are also trained to execute their tasks efficiently without compromising on quality. This efficiency translates to quicker turnaround times, getting you back on the road faster.
Before your vehicle leaves our premises, our team conducts a rigorous quality check to ensure that the tinting meets our high standards and your expectations.
Easy Scheduling and Free Quotes
Our online booking system streamlines the appointment scheduling process, making it easy and convenient for you to secure a time slot that fits into your busy life. Just a few clicks, and you’re all set for a service that aims to exceed your expectations.
If you’re not quite ready to make an appointment but are interested in understanding how our services can benefit you, we offer free consultation and quotes. We’re more than happy to provide additional information to help you make an informed decision. Plus, we offer free, no-obligation quotes so you can understand the potential costs upfront.
More From The Tint Guy: Paint Protection Film
In addition to our specialized window tinting services, we also offer an invaluable enhancement for your vehicle’s exterior: Paint Protection Film, commonly known as PPF. This technologically advanced film serves as a resilient barrier against various external factors that can degrade your vehicle’s appearance over time.
Why Consider PPF?
- Scratch Resistance: The film adds a durable layer that shields your car’s paint from scratches and minor abrasions, whether they come from road debris, car keys, or other external factors.
- Environmental Protection: PPF is designed to protect against harmful environmental elements like bird droppings, tree sap, and road salts, all of which can eat away at your car’s paint.
- UV Ray Defense: Just like our window tints shield your interior from harmful UV rays, our PPF helps mitigate the fading and oxidation of your vehicle’s exterior caused by prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Preservation of Resale Value: By maintaining your car’s exterior condition, PPF helps preserve or even enhance your vehicle’s resale value.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the law for tinting my vehicle in Georgia?
- The percent of visible light allowed through your car windows is called VLT: Visible Light Transmission.
- The percentage of light allowed through your film and glass in Georgia is very specific and different for sedans, SUVs, and vans.
- Tint darkness for sedans: Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Back Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Rear Window: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
- Tint darkness for SUVs and vans: Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Back Side windows: Any darkness can be used. Rear Window: Any darkness can be used.
Read more in our Georgia Tinting Laws Guide.
What are the different types of window tinting films available?
- There are several types of window tint films available, including dyed, metalized, carbon, and ceramic films. Each type offers different benefits, such as heat rejection, UV protection, and durability. Your choice will depend on your preferences and needs. Don’t know which film you’re looking for? Our team is happy to help.
Do you offer different shades of window tinting?
- Yes, The Tint Guy offers a selection of VLT percentages. From 5% dark to 90% clear, we can meet a wide range of personal preferences and can help walk you through the process. No matter what shade you decide to go with, our high-quality films are designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly through your windows — and maintain your vehicle’s original appearance. A high-quality automotive window film can change the appearance of your windows but it doesn’t have to.
Will window tinting interfere with my car's electronics, like GPS or radio signals?
- Professionally installed window tint from The Tint Guy will not interfere with GPS or radio signals. We only offer high-quality film options that are designed not to obstruct electronic signals.
Can I have tint installed over the factory-tinted glass?
- Yes, you can. We can install window film directly on the factory tinted glass making it darker. The factory-tinted glass is a pigment in the glass giving its color. Aftermarket window film has many more solar benefits than factory window tint. Factory tint only rejects part of the UV rays, and only rejects a small amount of heat. Aftermarket window film rejects 99% of ultraviolet rays and between 35%-60% of heat, depending on the film level used. In addition to these benefits, darkening factory-tinted glass will give you more privacy for storing your personal items in the back of the vehicle.