3M™ Automotive Window Film Crystalline Series
- A clear breakthrough in automotive window films. The Crystalline Series rejects more heat than many dark films without changing the appearance of your vehicle, making it the superior choice for comfort.
- Light tint rejects up to 60% of solar energy and up to 97% of heat-producing infrared rays for the ultimate in comfort.
- Designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly and safely.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Sold and installed by 3M Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Crystalline Series allows the lightest tint to reject more heat than many of the darkest films available. Rejection of up to 62% of the total solar energy and up to 97% of the heat-producing infrared rays gives you the ultimate in comfort.
The Crystalline Series is a non-metalized window film that won’t interfere with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception.
Superior UV protection
Blocking up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light, the Crystalline Series provides a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000. This helps provide vehicle occupants with significant protection from harmful UV rays.
The Crystalline Series reduces up to 77% of the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and concentrate more on driving.
Limited lifetime warranty
The Crystalline Series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties you can get. Sold and installed by professional 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, designed to last and virtually maintenance free
See clearly and safely
The Crystalline Series is designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly through your windows — and maintain your vehicle’s original appearance.
Terms to Know
- Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER): The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
- Visible Light Transmitted: The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
- UV Rejection: The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
- Glare Reduction: The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.