3M Fasara Glass Finishes are a brilliant solution for using glass to define interior spaces, while preserving daylighting and a sense of spaciousness. With simple application and dozens of standard designs—plus customization options—these finishes create surfaces with the look of etched, treated or texturized glass, without the cost.
Explore unlimited design opportunities, such as dividing a glass privacy wall with clear and finished surfaces, adding a color, adjusting opaqueness, or even layering to invent a completely new texture.
Aesthetics: Our decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or texturized glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
Flexible: Fasara Glass Finishes allow you to tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. Use Fasara glass finishes monolithically to create serene “ricepaper wall” effects or layer the films to create exciting‚ dynamic effects.
Easy Application: 3M expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
Fasara glass finishes are perfectly suited for interior glass doors or the inside surfaces of windows. The options are nearly limitless, but here is a sample of some places you can use Fasara decorative window films.
- Conference Rooms – For a decorative design element or to add a degree of privacy.
- Lobbies – Decoration, company branding and a visual break from interior office.
- Retail Environments – Branding, front store / back store visual separation, and decor.
- Residential Settings – Privacy while allowing light to shine through in areas such as bathrooms.
- Private Offices – Private office space even with glass partitions.
- Exterior Windows – Used to add privacy or to block view of interior shelving / mechanics.