Go the Extra Mile: Paint Protection Film Services for Your Tesla
Protect and enhance your Tesla even further with paint protection film services from The Tint Guy. Safeguarding your Tesla against everyday wear and tear is essential in preserving its appearance and resale value. Teslas are an investment, and taking utmost care of their aesthetic appearance is made easy through our PPF services.
Protection Against Rock Chips and Scratches: Whether it’s flying gravel, debris, or minor collisions, these incidents can result in unsightly rock chips and scratches on your Tesla’s paintwork. PPF acts as a protective barrier, absorbing the impact of these elements and preventing them from reaching the paint surface.
Preserving Appearance and Resale Value: The appearance of your Tesla plays a crucial role in determining its resale value. PPF helps maintain the original paintwork, ensuring your vehicle looks as good as new. By preventing scratches, rock chips, and other damage, PPF keeps your Tesla in top condition, preserving its appearance and maximizing its resale value.
Self-Healing PPF: One of the most remarkable features of modern PPF is its self-healing properties. This innovative technology allows the film to automatically remove minor scratches and swirl marks, returning to its original state when exposed to heat. With self-healing PPF, your Tesla’s paintwork remains flawless and vibrant, even after minor incidents.
The Tint Guy’s Commitment: Premium Services Exclusively Tailored for Your Tesla
Owning a Tesla signifies a penchant for technology, innovation, and superior craftsmanship. You shouldn’t settle for anything less than the specialists at The Tint Guy when it comes to protecting and enhancing your Tesla’s performance and appearance.
Get a Quote Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the law for tinting my vehicle in Georgia?
The percent of visible light allowed through your car windows is called VLT: Visible Light Transmission.
The percentage of light allowed through your film and glass in Georgia is very specific and different for sedans and SUVs or vans.
Tint darkness for sedans:
- Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front
- Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
- Back Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
- Rear Window: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
Tint darkness for SUVs and vans:
- Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield.
- Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
- Back Side windows: Any darkness can be used.
- Rear Window: Any darkness can be used.
Read more in our Georgia Tinting Laws Guide.
What are the different types of window tinting films available?
- There are several types of window tint films available, including dyed, metalized, carbon, and ceramic films. Each type offers different benefits, such as heat rejection, UV protection, and durability. Your choice will depend on your preferences and needs. Don’t know which film you’re looking for? Our team is happy to help.
Do you offer different shades of window tinting?
- Yes, The Tint Guy offers a selection of VLT percentages. From 5% dark to 90% clear, we can meet a wide range of personal preferences and can help walk you through the process. No matter what shade you decide to go with, our high-quality films are designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly through your windows — and maintain your vehicle’s original appearance. A high-quality automotive window film can change the appearance of your windows but it doesn’t have to.
Will window tinting interfere with my car's electronics, like GPS or radio signals?
- Professionally installed window tint from The Tint Guy will not interfere with GPS or radio signals. We only offer high-quality film options that are designed not to obstruct electronic signals.
Can I have tint installed over the factory-tinted glass?
Yes, you can. We can install window film directly on the factory tinted glass making it darker. The factory-tinted glass is a pigment in the glass giving its color.
Aftermarket window film has many more solar benefits than factory window tint. Factory tint only rejects part of the UV rays, and only rejects a small amount of heat. Aftermarket window film rejects 99% of ultraviolet rays and between 35%-60% of heat, depending on the film level used.
In addition to these benefits, darkening factory-tinted glass will give you more privacy for storing your personal items in the back of the vehicle.