Our Window Tinting Process
First, we take the time to listen and understand your specific tinting needs and preferences, all while keeping your budget in mind. This enables us to craft a tailor-made solution that not only balances comfort, aesthetics, and vehicle protection but also provides excellent value for your investment.
Expertise Across Vehicle Types
Our highly skilled technicians are adept at tinting a wide array of vehicles, from compact cars to luxury SUVs. Rest assured, your tint will be impeccably applied.
We exclusively utilize top-quality tint films from industry-leading brands like 3M and Llumar FormulaOne, including advanced options like ceramic window film, ensuring exceptional heat rejection and UV protection. This assures both longevity and a polished, refined appearance for your vehicle, all while benefiting from the renowned quality and performance associated with these top brands.
Efficient and Detail-Oriented Service
Our expert technicians are trained to complete their tasks efficiently without cutting corners, ensuring quick turnarounds and quality results. Before your vehicle leaves our facility, we perform a thorough quality check to guarantee the tinting meets our exacting standards and your expectations.
Hassle-Free Booking and Free Estimates
Utilizing our online booking platform, scheduling your appointment has never been easier. For those still deciding, we offer free consultations and no-obligation quotes, enabling you to make a fully informed decision.
More From The Tint Guy: Paint Protection Film
In addition to our comprehensive window tinting services, we offer a valuable enhancement for your vehicle’s exterior: Paint Protection Film (PPF). This advanced film acts as a resilient barrier against a range of external hazards that could compromise your car’s appearance over time. From resisting scratches and minor abrasions to protecting against environmental factors like bird droppings and tree sap, PPF provides a multi-faceted defense for your vehicle’s exterior. It also helps to prevent the fading and oxidation caused by prolonged sun exposure, thereby potentially enhancing your car’s resale value.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the law for tinting my vehicle in Georgia?
- The percent of visible light allowed through your car windows is called VLT: Visible Light Transmission.
- The percentage of light allowed through your film and glass in Georgia is very specific and different for sedans, SUVs, and vans.
- Tint darkness for sedans: Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Back Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Rear Window: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
- Tint darkness for SUVs and vans: Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Back Side windows: Any darkness can be used. Rear Window: Any darkness can be used.
Read more in our Georgia Tinting Laws Guide.
What are the different types of window tinting films available?
- There are several types of window tint films available, including dyed, metalized, carbon, and ceramic films. Each type offers different benefits, such as heat rejection, UV protection, and durability. Your choice will depend on your preferences and needs. Don’t know which film you’re looking for? Our team is happy to help.
Do you offer different shades of window tinting?
- Yes, The Tint Guy offers a selection of VLT percentages. From 5% dark to 90% clear, we can meet a wide range of personal preferences and can help walk you through the process. No matter what shade you decide to go with, our high-quality films are designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly through your windows — and maintain your vehicle’s original appearance. A high-quality automotive window film can change the appearance of your windows but it doesn’t have to.
Will window tinting interfere with my car's electronics, like GPS or radio signals?
- Professionally installed window tint from The Tint Guy will not interfere with GPS or radio signals. We only offer high-quality film options that are designed not to obstruct electronic signals.
Can I have tint installed over the factory-tinted glass?
- Yes, you can. We can install window film directly on the factory tinted glass making it darker. The factory-tinted glass is a pigment in the glass giving its color. Aftermarket window film has many more solar benefits than factory window tint. Factory tint only rejects part of the UV rays, and only rejects a small amount of heat. Aftermarket window film rejects 99% of ultraviolet rays and between 35%-60% of heat, depending on the film level used. In addition to these benefits, darkening factory-tinted glass will give you more privacy for storing your personal items in the back of the vehicle.