Our Exceptional Approach to Tinting
Initially, we invest time in comprehending your specific requirements and preferences, enabling us to recommend the most suitable window tint for your vehicle and your budget.
Broad Spectrum of Vehicle Expertise
Our crew is proficient in handling a wide variety of vehicles, be it sedans, SUVs, or minivans. Rest assured, our technicians will apply your chosen tint with exactitude.
Premium Tint Products
We exclusively use top-of-the-line films from brands like 3M, and FormulaOne Llumar films. Known for their enduring durability, superior heat rejection, and effective UV protection, rest assured that you are receiving the best products and excellent service on the market.
Quick & Quality Service
Acknowledging the importance of your time, our trained technicians carry out their responsibilities efficiently, ensuring you’re back on the road in no time, without sacrificing service quality.
Commitment to Quality Products & Expert Installation
Prior to your vehicle leaving our premises, it undergoes a comprehensive quality assessment to confirm that the work aligns with both your expectations and our stringent standards and state laws for total customer satisfaction.
Streamlined Scheduling and Free Estimates
Our user-friendly online appointment system makes scheduling effortless. Plus, for those considering our services, we provide complimentary, obligation-free quotes and tint job consultations.
Scheduling Made Easy
Outside of Tinting: Paint Protection Film
In addition to our specialized window tinting services, we further offer advanced Paint Protection Film (PPF) as an added layer of security for your vehicle’s exterior.
Why Choose PPF?
- Enhanced Scratch Resistance: Our advanced film fortifies your car’s paintwork, providing a defense against minor nicks and scrapes to help preserve a pristine finish.
- Guarding Against Environmental Factors: The PPF acts as a sturdy barrier against harmful substances such as bird droppings and tree sap, which can compromise your car’s exterior.
- UV Ray Protection: Much like our window tints protect your car’s interior from damaging ultraviolet rays, our PPF additionally prevents UV-induced fading and oxidation on your vehicle’s exterior.
- Maintained and Potentially Increased Resale Value: The reinforcing qualities of the PPF not only help sustain your car’s aesthetic appeal but could also elevate its resale value due to its well-preserved appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the law for tinting my vehicle in Georgia?
- The percent of visible light allowed through your car windows is called VLT: Visible Light Transmission.
- The percentage of light allowed through your film and glass in Georgia is very specific and different for sedans, SUVs, and vans.
- Tint darkness for sedans: Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Back Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Rear Window: Must allow more than 32% of light in.
- Tint darkness for SUVs and vans: Windshield: Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield. Front Side windows: Must allow more than 32% of light in. Back Side windows: Any darkness can be used. Rear Window: Any darkness can be used.
- Read more in our Georgia Tinting Laws Guide.
What are the different types of window tinting films available?
There are several types of window tint films available, including dyed, metalized, carbon, and ceramic films. Each type offers different benefits, such as heat rejection, UV protection, and durability. Your choice will depend on your preferences and needs. Don’t know which film you’re looking for? Our team is happy to help.
Do you offer different shades of window tinting?
Yes, The Tint Guy offers a selection of VLT percentages. From 5% dark to 90% clear, we can meet a wide range of personal preferences and can help walk you through the process. No matter what shade you decide to go with, our high-quality films are designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly through your windows — and maintain your vehicle’s original appearance. A high-quality automotive window film can change the appearance of your windows but it doesn’t have to.
Will window tinting interfere with my car's electronics, like GPS or radio signals?
Professionally installed window tint from The Tint Guy will not interfere with GPS or radio signals. We only offer high-quality film options that are designed not to obstruct electronic signals.
Can I have tint installed over the factory-tinted glass?
Yes, you can. We can install window film directly on the factory tinted glass making it darker. The factory-tinted glass is a pigment in the glass giving its color. Aftermarket window film has many more solar benefits than factory window tint. Factory tint only rejects part of the UV rays, and only rejects a small amount of heat. Aftermarket window film rejects 99% of ultraviolet rays and between 35%-60% of heat, depending on the film level used. In addition to these benefits, darkening factory-tinted glass will give you more privacy for storing your personal items in the back of the motor vehicle.
Contact The Tint Guy Today For A Free Estimate!
"*" indicates required fields