With simple application and dozens of standard designs and customization options, decorative residential privacy films are a brilliant solution for using glass to define interior spaces, while preserving daylighting and a sense of spaciousness. These amazing window films offer a wide variety of benefits and can be used in multiple ways.
Benefits of Residential Privacy Films
- Privacy: Reducing the transparency of your windows offers a level of privacy without the use of curtains or blinds. Some window films can even allow clear outside views from inside your home while simultaneously blocking views into your home from the outside.
- Opacity: Privacy films are available in various opacity levels so you can control the amount of light entering your home. An easy solution for west-facing windows and for UV ray reduction.
- Fast Installation: The entire residential window film installation process takes a fraction of the time it would to have blinds, curtains, or sun shades installed.
- Energy Savings: Decorative window films can also to improve your energy costs by filtering out hot sunlight, especially when added to east-facing and west-facing windows.
- Beautiful, Unique Patterns and Details: Decorative residential window films add unique patterns and details which can provide beautiful character and texture to any style of window.
Possible Uses of Residential Privacy Films
- Hide Kitchen Cabinet Contents: Glass paneled kitchen cabinet doors are very popular, but homeowners often want to hide the contents inside. Privacy films mean you don’t have to line up all your dishes to look neat and tidy.
- Add Privacy To Bathroom and Shower Doors: Adding a privacy film to a shower is the perfect solution for a busy, family bathroom.
- Create A One-Way Mirror: Create a mirror from an antique flea market window or block your nosy neighbors from peeking inside your home while still maintaining full views into your yard with privacy films.
- Sidelight Privacy: Prevent strangers from looking through your sidelights while still maintaining your entryway’s original style with privacy films.
- Mimic the Look of Etched, Treated or Textured Glass: The look of etched, treated, and textured glass is timeless, beautiful, and also pricey. Residential privacy films can mimic the look of these glass types at a fraction of the cost.
The Tint Guy is Your Residential Privacy Film Installer
The Tint Guy team has been installing window films in north Atlanta since 1986 and we are the only full service 3M Prestige Dealer in the North Georgia market to offer expert sales and installation of the complete line of 3M window films including 3M Fasara glass finishes. Our manufacture certified installers follow stringent installation techniques to ensure your finished product always exceeds your expectations. Call us at 404-890-5518 (Woodstock) or 770-975-2568 (Kennesaw) or contact us through our online form to discuss your residential decorative glass film needs today!